<kbd id="eomic"></kbd>
<strike id="eomic"></strike>
<strike id="eomic"></strike>
搜索
信網手機版移動繼續看新聞

職場英語:等待offer 面試后的13個必經階段

2015-03-24 14:40:50
來源:滬江英語網
責任編輯:每皮

Job interviews are nerve-racking. In fact, they are downright terrifying. Sitting behind a desk while an authority figure pores over every detail of your work experience is enough to put anybody into a state of panic. But you know what's even worse? Waiting to see if you got the job after the interview. Nail biting, constant pacing, and heavy drinking may ensue. Not to worry, we are right there with you. Check out the 13 stages of waiting to see if you snagged that job below. And take a deep breath while you're at it.

面試總是令人緊張的。事實上,它們特別恐怖。坐在一張桌子后面,有個權威人士在凝視你工作經歷中的每一個細節,這足以讓任何人陷入恐慌。但是你知道更糟的是什么嗎?那就是面試坐等是否被錄取的消息。可能產生咬手指甲,經常踱步,酗酒這些行為。不用擔心,我們在這陪著你。看看如果你得到了工作會有這13個階段。深呼吸。2

1. You go into your interview feeling confident.

1. 你自信地去面試了。

After preparing for this moment all week, what do you have to be nervous for?

為這一刻準備了一個星期,有什么好緊張的?3

2. You keep your cool until the very end.

2. 一直到結束你都表現得很好。

And strut out of the office like you already have the job.

然后昂首闊步地走出辦公室,好像工作勝券在握。4

3. But when you get home you immediately stare at your phone.

3. 你一回家就開始盯著電話。

They will call any second . . . right?

他們隨時都會來電話……不是嗎?5

4. Then you kind of start to freak out.

你開始有點抓狂了。

Why. Aren't. They. Calling? Or emailing? Or something?

為什么?他們不打電話來嗎?不發個郵件嗎?不發點什么嗎?6

5. So you look over your résumé again in search of glaring errors.

你開始檢查簡歷中明顯的錯誤。

Oh my god, did you spell "experience" wrong?

天哪,你把“experience”拼錯了?6. People start to ask about how the interview went.

人們問你面試如何。

But you just can't even discuss it. Go away, caring friends and family.

但是你不想談這個。讓關心的朋友和家人走開。7. You no longer know what to do with your life.

7. 你不知道該怎么做了。

Constantly waiting for a job has put functioning like a normal human at astandstill.

經常等待工作讓正常的人類變得停滯不前。

8. It's time to give up on any hope for this job.

8. 是時候放棄對這份工作的希望了。

Allow yourself a period of mourning.

給自己一點哀悼的時間。9. And it's time to start the Internet search for other job listings.

9. 可以開始在網上找其他職位了。

Dive into that black hole of cover letter and résumé building all over again.

再次跳入撰寫求職信和簡歷的黑洞中。

10. Then suddenly, the phone rings . . .

10. 突然,電話響了……

Who could it possibly be?

誰打來的?

11. You get the news that you are hired.

你被錄用了。

All of a sudden you miraculously emerge from your bout of unemployed depression.

你突然從沒被錄用的失望中恢復過來了。12. It's time to celebrate your triumph!

12. 是時候慶祝勝利了!

Pop those bottles.

干杯!13. Enjoy your victory now, because it's time to get to work.

享受現在的勝利,因為該去工作了。

And building a career for yourself is no walk in the park.

發展職業可不是在公園里散步。

 

精彩美圖 更多 >>

分享

青島話題 更多 >>

深度報道 更多 >>

大家愛看

信網手機版

信網小程序

青島網上辟謠平臺

AI調解員

Copyright © 2015 信網. All Rights Reserved 魯ICP備14028146號
四虎永久在线精品免费观看地址| 91视频精品全国免费观看| 亚洲国产精品特色大片观看完整版| 精品亚洲456在线播放| 久久久久久噜噜精品免费直播| 成人综合久久精品色婷婷| 亚洲AV永久精品爱情岛论坛| 国产精品2018| 2020精品自拍视频曝光| 亚洲AV永久精品爱情岛论坛| 国产精品无码久久久久| 无码人妻精品丰满熟妇区| 99视频精品全部在线| 精品无人区无码乱码大片国产| 国产精品无码一区二区三区毛片| 99re这里有免费视频精品| 久久噜噜久久久精品66| 国产精品冒白浆免费视频| 亚洲精品免费网站| 麻豆国产精品无码视频| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影| 国产色精品vr一区区三区| 国产精品国产国产aⅴ| 精品国产成人亚洲午夜福利| 日韩精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩| 狠狠综合视频精品播放| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞小| 久久久久久精品免费看SSS| 久久精品国产福利电影网| 亚洲日韩一页精品发布| 国产精品videossex白浆| 国产成人精品视频网站| 久久精品日韩一区国产二区| 一区国产传媒国产精品| 亚洲精品视频在线观看视频| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 久久亚洲精品视频| 久久精品国产99国产精偷| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡|